MAY CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE AND THEMES. IF YOUR CHILD ENJOYS SPORTS BLOGS AS BEDTIME STORIES, DON'T READ THEM THIS.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

GOOD HUSTLE GOING ON HIATUS

Yes, yes, the title is fairly self-explanitory, Good Hustle will unfortunately be taking an extended hiatus. Regular readers know that posts have become drastically more sparse over the course of the summer. This is because myself and the rest of the Hustlers simply haven't had the time to commit to creating the quality posts that our readership deserve. I can't say for sure if the blog will be back, but I sure hope so. I'd like to thank everyone who has read and supported us up to this point, and all of the other Hustlers for their contributions. There are some very talented people that have helped me out on this blog that all have very bright futures in the business, doing much bigger and better things than Good Hustle can offer. You can still keep up with my editorial work at FightNetwork.com, where I write about traditional martial arts, MMA, pro wrestling and more. 

Thanks again everybody

Cheers

CVO

2 comments: